Monthly Instalment Loan Singapore
Different types of credit advance are available from our company and these could fall under daily, weekly and monthly. We have taken into considerations the challenges you face since you receive salaries at the end of the month. We have, therefore, come up with a convenient credit facility for you, which is the monthly loan. Bearing this in mind we have you in mind since the monthly credit facility is set to greatly benefit you. Visit our branch offices to take full benefit of this credit facility offers. Why should you take monthly loan from us?
Positive Points Showing Why You Need A Monthly Loan From Us
There are positive points to take into consideration when you intend to take advantage of our credit facilities. We urge you to accord the monthly credit advance much thought when applying for a loan. The reasons backing why you need to take a monthly loan are:
Effortless Repayment Plan
This type of loan allows for monthly repayment. This is made possible as the monthly contributions are set to correspond with your take-home payday. This makes it comfortable for your repayment since you know when the next salary will be available. This will relieve a lot of financial strain from you and you can concentrate on other aspects of your life.
No Security Is Required
The best part of this monthly loan is that no collateral or mortgage necessary for the approval of our Monthly Loan.
The Application Is Straightforward
This loan is easy and straightforward. Feel free to contact our branch offices whenever you intend to take a monthly loan for prompt consideration.
However, before submitting your forms of application, do check to make sure that you fulfill the below-given requirements.
Monthly Loan Requirements
- You need to be a Singapore national, an expatriate in Singapore or a permanent resident
- This loan is suitable for those older than 18 years but younger than 65 years
- Your annual earnings need to be more than $18,000.should your annual earning lie below the given amount; the chances of your loan authorization are negatively affected.
- On top of the conditions stated above, you need to furnish us with the following documentations.
- Your identity card
- Foreigners need to submit their employment card for authentication.
- Present us with a copy of your current CPF contribution statement. Should the statement not be available, we will need your Latest IRAS Tax Assessment Notice.
- Considering you are required to fulfill a basic earnings limit, your verification of earnings needs to be made accessible to us to allow us to determine your qualification for a loan on the basis of your income.
Our Monthly Loan helps you to meet your financial obligations instead of letting the money issue compound that your debt becomes difficult to deal with. Call us for a no obligation consultation today.
Notes to borrower: LoanCredit.SG aims to be the best financial directory in Singapore. We do not represent any licensed moneylender or offer any loans directly, over the phone or at our office or otherwise. We ensure that all advertisers featured in our business directory are evaluated and selected carefully, particularly those that are licensed by government authorities.
The minimum period of repayment is 2 months and the maximum period of repayment is 6 months. The interest rate offered by the licensed moneylenders is 1% to 4% per month, depending on your credit rating and other factors. This corresponds to a 12% to 48% Per Annum APR based on monthly reducing interest rate.
For example, if you borrow $1,000 for 6 months, at the maximum interest rate of 4% per month (48% APR), your monthly repayment will be $190.76 and total interest for the 6 months is $144.58.
The example mention above is an estimation and for illustration purposes only, please check with the respective Licensed Moneylenders as it may vary due to loan amount, period of loan and other fees such as late fee and late interest rate that may be charged in the event of violation on terms & conditions.