Personal Loan Singapore
Our company prides itself in putting its customer’s needs first. This is evidenced through our specially tailored Personal Loan that we are offering our customers. This Personal Loan is without collateral and is offered on short-term basis to customers. The Personal loan will enable you to be in a position to meet your financial commitments. The loan repayment period varies depending on several factors like you choose flexible monthly installments plan or a fixed repayment plan.
This type of loans will be extended to individuals who wish to pay their outstanding credit cards bill, pay for a wedding or even in the purchase of a plane ticket to their next holiday. However, prior to receiving the personal loan advance, there are minimum requirements to meet and you are expected to fulfill them in order to be eligible for the personal loan.
The Personal Loan Requirements
- You need to be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- You need to be a Singapore national, an expatriate working in Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore.
- You should furnish us with your recent IRAS income tax and 3 months payslip.
- Provide us with your recent bank statement.
- Submit information about any other current debt.
- You should provide proof of your ability to repay your loan.
- You ought to meet the minimal annual earnings from $18,000 and above.
If you satisfy the above-mentioned requirements, do feel free to visit the licensed moneylenders for an unsecured personal advance with the possibility that your Personal Loan can and will be approved.
Documentation To Be Submitted When Applying For An Unsecured Personal Loan
Listed below are the documentations you will be required to furnish us with, to enable our company to process and give a quick approval of your unsecured personal loan application.
Singaporeans and permanent residents
- You need to present us your identity card
- You should have verification of residence – lease settlement or a current letter as proof your address.
- You should have a current payslip
- You should present a recent Bank statement upon application (you can obtain through internet banking facility)
- Submit a valid work permit or valid employment pass
- You should have a valid Passport
- You should present us with evidence of residence address – lease agreement or current letter as proof of your current address.
- You need to present recent three months payslip
- You need to have a recent Bank statement (which you can obtain through internet banking)
Notes to borrower: LoanCredit.SG aims to be the best financial directory in Singapore. We do not represent any licensed moneylender or offer any loans directly, over the phone or at our office or otherwise. We ensure that all advertisers featured in our business directory are evaluated and selected carefully, particularly those that are licensed by government authorities.
The minimum period of repayment is 2 months and the maximum period of repayment is 6 months. The interest rate offered by the licensed moneylenders is 1% to 4% per month, depending on your credit rating and other factors. This corresponds to a 12% to 48% Per Annum APR based on monthly reducing interest rate.
For example, if you borrow $1,000 for 6 months, at the maximum interest rate of 4% per month (48% APR), your monthly repayment will be $190.76 and total interest for the 6 months is $144.58.
The example mention above is an estimation and for illustration purposes only, please check with the respective Licensed Moneylenders as it may vary due to loan amount, period of loan and other fees such as late fee and late interest rate that may be charged in the event of violation on terms & conditions.